Corporate Finance Advisory Director - Cambridge
My client's Central Advisory team is the largest and most successful team in the region. They complete more deals than any other firm and being recognised as the clear market leader in mid-market M&A. They are looking for a Corporate Finance Advisory Associate Director to Join their team in Cambridge.
A well established firm, who are market leaders in their Corporate Finance sector, are looking an ambitions individual to join the team of around 30 in the Cambridge office.
This multinational firm pride themselves on being driven by a purpose of shaping a vibrant economy, based on trust and integrity in markets.
My client strive to be the go-to-firm for growth and have a great culture and offer great opportunities of a major organisation in a personal, close-knit environment.
The successful candidate for the Corporate Finance Advisory Associate Director will have the following:
- Demonstrate experience of advising businesses and shareholders on strategic planning and M&A activities.
- Have experience of managing a range of competing stakeholder priorities to deliver the optimum outcome for your clients.
- Exhibit breadth and depth of technical knowledge, interpreting, translating and simplifying complex concepts, acting as a trusted reference point for colleagues & clients seeking advice and solutions.
- Approach complex and technically demanding assignments with a logical and systematic attitude
- Proven ability to generate new business by networking and establishing relationships with prospective client
- Play an active part in the bid process and be able to coach the wider team into developing their sales and marketing skill
- Act as a role model and provide effective team leadership by motivating and mentoring more junior team members
The successful applicant will have the following skills and qualifications
This well established multi-national firm offers great progression opportunities and benefits and salary package.