Global Company- Assistant Accountant- Permanent- £20,000-£25,000
Your new company
A global engineering team are looking for a new Assistant Accountant to join their finance team.
Your new role
The role will provide support to the Financial and Control team in terms of the following key areas: Monthly Reporting cycle:
- Assisting with preparation of monthly management accounts and related analysis in accordance with reporting deadlines.
Financial review and control:
- Preparing and reviewing accruals, prepayments and other regular balance sheet journals and transactions.
- Preparing and maintaining balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Responsible for support functions business partnering.
- Providing financial support and analysis to non-finance budget holders.
Year end responsibilities
- Providing assistance and information to external auditors and other professional advisors as required.
What you'll need to succeed
Be positive and proactive. Able to work towards deadlines and have great communication and written skills. Prior Accounts knowledge.
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive. £20,000-£25,000 per annum. Pension or Matched + 1%. 25 Days holiday + Bank holidays.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.