Your new company
An excellent opportunity for a Senior Accountant or Finance Manager to work for a growing and dynamic business on the outskirts of Reading. This organisation is seeking a Finance Manager to help develop and manage the finance department and team whilst reporting to the Financial Controller.
Your new role
Your new role will be a busy and varied position covering the below tasks:
- Management of the accounts for 3 companies
- Preparing full set of management accounts
- Fixed asset management
- Stock reconciliations
- Management of purchase ledger
- Maintaining GRNI account
- Vendor analysis
- Managing bank accounts and staff expenses
- Managing and developing the finance team
- Preparing statutory accounts and working closely with auditors
- Assisting with a systems upgrade and also play a key role in systems and processes improvement
What you'll need to succeed
You will ideally be a Qualified individual with an ACCA, ACA or CIMA Qualification, however Qualified by experience individuals with the right experience will also be considered. You will have previous experience managing and supporting a finance team and have a keen interest in developing systems and processes.
What you'll get in return
You will be offered a competitive salary with the opportunity to play a key role in a number of changes in the finance department. You will also be offered an excellent benefits package with the opportunity to progress and further develop. The company has new offices with free onsite parking.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.