Client Accounts Administrator
Opportunity to join a thriving consultancy firm who are globally recognised. Within the role the Client Accounts Administrator will be joining a busy and energetic specialist team working directly with both the client facing teams in the business and clients themselves.
A market leading and globally recognised consultancy business who have offices based in Cambridge. They offer a vibrant and challenging working environment which is equally rewarding. Operating out of state of the art facilities in Cambridge the employees a consistently challenged and developed.
The Client Accounts Administrator will be responsible for:
- Consistently meeting with senior members of the business to aid with the project management
- The co-ordination of these projects with the client facing teams
- Preparation of the budget and subsequent analysis
- Financial administration
- Assisting in the project planning, its maintenance and reports to be delivered
- Production of risk management reports
- Billing management of clients and invoices
- Cash collection
The successful Client Accounts Administrator will be:
- An enthusiastic and passionate individual
- A confident individual with the ability to communicate with clients and senior team members
- Advanced user of Excel
- Hold previous experience in using Salesforce
- An experienced project coordinator
- Extremely confident in their numerical capabilities and budget work
The successful Client Accounts Administrator will be joining a fantastic working environment within this globally recognised consultancy business. Working from the Cambridge office the successful Client Accounts Administrator will receive a competitive salary as well as a number of benefits including life insurance as well as 25 days holiday.