Assistant Management Accountant
Your new company
Hays are currently partnered with one of the leading healthcare organisations in the region and are currently looking for a new Assistant Management Accountant on a temporary basis to continue their growth.
Your new role
- Production of monthly budget reports for various cost centres.
- Monthly meeting with budget holders to discuss budgets.
- Review of YTD spend, budgets and forecasts and investigation of variances.
- Maintenance of budgeted establishment and payroll data, analysing and investigating reasons for variances.
- Coding of purchase invoices.
- Raising sales invoices.
- Calculation of accruals and prepayments and forecasts.
- Journal input.
What you'll need to succeed
- Ideally you will have excellent spreadsheet skills ideally including use of pivot tables and VLOOKUP's.
- AAT qualified or equivalent, key skills would be ability to understand month end financial position and calculate accruals, prepayments and forecasts.
- Confidence to have meetings with budget holders to explain position, answer queries and hold budget holders to account for overspends.
- Free Parking onsite Flexible start and finish times
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive salary package, 37.5 hour flexible working hours, free parking.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.