Senior Payroll and Finance Assistant needed for an inspirational, successful Welsh business! Varied role!
Permanent - Full Time
£18-22,000 per annum
My client is currently looking for a permanent Senior Finance Officer for an immediate start to work in their Swansea office!
You will be responsible for;
- HMRC Reporting (RTI, PAYE, P60's)
- Purchase Ledger
- Processing & Collection of direct debits
- Stock ordering on behalf of sites.
- Management of client budgets for consumables on site.
- Quarterly VAT Returns
- Processing and checking of payroll for 300+ staff on a monthly basis.
- Completion of Monthly Wage Journal.
- Weekly checking of logged hours on site and dealing with staff queries.
- Commercial sales invoicing & debt collection in line with company procedure.
- Setting Up new payees
Any other AD-Hoc duties as required by the company accounts function to include banking, petty cash & procurement of stationary. Ideally you will be a seasoned Payroll Officer with experience working in a finance department
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Emma Lewis on 01792642042 confidential discussion on your career.