Part Time Credit Controller
Part Time Credit Control Vacancy - c.20 hours per week, flexible working days, free parking and disc. bonus
Your new company
I am delighted to be working exclusively with a market leader in the manufacturing and engineering industry who operate alongside global, blue chip companies.
Your new role
You will manage all credit control operations for the business, reporting directly into the Group Accountant.
The team are a small, friendly and hard working team who take great pride in the continued business success.
- Proactive management and collection of company debts
- Co-ordination of debts of existing debtors across 600 live companies
- Credit check report production for new and existing clients
- Repayment plan renegotiation
- Daily allocation of payments received
- Reduce and maintain debtor days to target
- Updating and maintenance of database in relation to sales ledger
- Liaise across internal departments regarding invoicing
- Advising sales teams of credit status of clients and possible service withdrawal
- Liaise with other Group companies in Europe
What you'll need to succeed
You will have previous B2B credit control experience and the ability to 'hit the ground running'.
Communication skills are key for this position, with a large part of your role being the establishment and maintenance of customer relationships.
You will also be able to reconcile complex accounts and have excellent attention to detail, comfortable with the use of Excel.
A confident personality and ability to remain calm under pressure are also key personality traits for this position.
What you'll get in return
Our client has a genuinely friendly and positive working atmosphere, with feedback from my previous placements at this organisation highly positive.
- Remuneration: up to £23,000 per annum (FTE) depending on experience/qualifications
- Discretionary bonus
- Annual Leave: 30 days (including statutory) if working across 5 days
- Flexible working hours available to suit you
- Further adaptability on working hours/days available to cover school holidays etc
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.