Cash Flow Analyst
The Cash Flow Analyst will be involved in analysing and forecasting the cash flows of the business, both for established and more recently acquired entities in new markets. This is a new role which will work closely with both the Banking Team and Treasury team as well as the Transactional Teams, the in-country CFOs and the in-country finance co-ordinators
Our client is a growing business based in Bristol and due to company growth, they are now recruiting a Cash Flow Analyst to join them on a permanent basis due to an increasing requirement for detailed cash flow management.
Currently the overall cash flows are managed by a small Treasury team. However there is increasing requirement for detailed cash flow management within countries and between the various bank accounts that exist for each country. Different countries use different banks and each has different challenges and requirements. The Cash Flow Analyst will need to forecast and facilitate the movement of cash-flows across these various in-country bank accounts.
Working with the Manager of Cash Management and Analysis, this role will support the delivery of a clear and accurate cash flow forecast, built up country by country over 13 week cycles. The role will require a close working relationship with the Banking and Treasury teams to ensure that the necessary funds are available when required. It's envisaged that the current processes will need to be re-designed to ensure that issues are highlighted, this role will support these changes.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Delivering and supporting the accurate and timely cash flow forecasts for ROE countries, entities and bank accounts using pre-defined templates
- Suggesting improvements to current processes to ensure fit for purpose
- Identification and escalation of any cash flow shortfalls in a timely way to ensure that funds are available when required
- Managing stakeholder requirements, to include the Treasury team and in country CFO's and CEO's
- Ensuring complete and accurate data is gathered, collated and reported to support the appropriate movement of funds between bank accounts
- Being proactive in issue identification and resolution, including identification of risks
The successful candidate will display the following;
- Strong academically - educated to degree level and working towards studying for their professional accountancy qualification (CIMA, ACCA , AMCT or similar)
- Thrives in a fast-paced, fluid environment - flexibility is key
- Excellent IT skills including advanced excel
- Strong attention to detail, and able to deliver right-first-time results quickly
- A questioning mind; this person should always be looking for where improvements can be made
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build strong relationships between teams
- Experience of treasury operations, preferably in a multi-national and multi-currency group
A salary of between £25,000 and £40,000 is on offer for the role depending on experience and qualifications. Study support is available as well as 25 days holiday and a bonus