Economic Development & Regeneration Consultant
We are currently recruiting for a growing business based in Newcastle, this exciting newly created Economic & Regeneration Consultant will form part the UK Economic & Consulting division. You will play a key role in advising on policy and consulting services to both public and private sector clients throughout the UK.
A fast growing Internation business, with a multi-national network are recruiting within their Newcastle office.
- Ensuring timely delivery of work plans and other additional duties that may be required
- You will have individual performance targets to achieve as part of this role, which will be subject to periodic review and feedback via your line manager
- Design and implement a business development plan to raise the business's profile
- Preparation of quality proposal responses in line with tender specifications in a timely and robust manner
- Partnering with a range of stakeholders across the Economic Consulting team to identify further opportunities for growth and support the implementation of those agreed
- You will also be key in providing continuous coaching and development to junior staff as required
The successful applicant will be Degree educated, with a minimum of 2-5 years experience of delivering economic consulting services.
Excellent salary + benefits + career progression