An exciting opportunity has been newly-created with a technology solutions provider in the City of London for a Finance Analyst.
The opportunity exists within a £60m T/O technology solutions provider that has been experiencing 40% growth YoY through international expansion and a number of new strategic partnerships. Their head office is based in the City of London and will provide exposure to senior management including the CFO and CEO. Alongside this expansion the FP&A Director is growing his London FP&A team and has a newly-created finance analyst position. In this role you will join a bright and entrepreneurial team who have a strong work ethic and commitment to driving the performance of the business. The finance team is well-respected and has influence across the organisation.
As the Finance Analyst in this role you will have a broad, international remit and be responsible for providing insight on performance across the group. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Review of monthly reporting which is produced by an outsourced transactional team;
- Development of the board packs including design of the reports, analysis of KPIs, and commentary;
- Liaising with department heads (IT, legal, HR, property) to understand performance against budget;
- Ownership of forecasting on a monthly basis working directly with department heads;
- Undertake analysis and business case appraisal work for a range CAPEX projects;
- A wide variety of ad hoc analysis projects.
As a strong applicant for this finance analyst role you will:
- Be a qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA preferred);
- Have a strong academic record;
- Demonstrate a background in P&L ownership and analysis;
- Be comfortable reviewing management accounts;
- Show some experience of budgeting and forecasting;
- Demonstrate a commercial mind-set and willingness to investigate;
- Possess a strong work ethic and be willing to undertake projects out of your own curiosity to know more.
The offer to the successful candidate will be between:
- £50,000-£55,000 depending on experience;
- Discretionary bonus;
- Private medical;
- Senior management exposure;
- A range of projects and support for your learning & development.