Head of Finance
The Head of Finance is the number one role in the UK finance team and will be responsible for building and leading the team in promises to be a hugely exciting period for the business.
My client provides services to the airline industry. It is a complex business that requires tight deadlines to be met and the Head of Finance will be central to everything the business does.
As the UK Head of Finance you will be responsible for the day to day running of the finance function. The business prides itself on a customer-centric approach and this should be reflected int he finance function with its internal customers.
The role is central to ensuring the company achieves its objectives by providing first rate finance services.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide leadership to the finance team to ensure optimum performance
- Lead and promote the company's finance strategy
- Oversee control of the company's accounting and reporting function
- Continuous monitoring and development of controls and policies
- Overseeing budgeting and forecasting process
- Drive improvements via automation
- Ensure legal and tax requirements are met
The successful candidate will ideally have a background in the services industry and a good understanding of delivering value in long-term contracts.
You should be comfortable in challenging the status quo and have experience of driving performance in your teams. Some experience of automating processes via technology would be advantageous.
We have a very competitive package on offer for this role.