Finance Business Partner
A highly commercial and value adding Finance Business partner role for a listed media organisation based in central London.
A listed UK media company based in Central London.
- Provide timely analysis of revenues by platform and stream at title, regional and Divisional levels and where necessary applying historical trend analysis for forecasting purposes.
- Analysing and reviewing the Divisions cost base on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Analysing revenue cost to serve by Division - comparing and contrasting to provide insight into significant cost drivers.
- Develop and maintain spreadsheet and database models, in particular for forecasting purposes.
- Business Partnering our Creative Solutions team to support them in delivering their budgeted revenues. Supporting them with financial analysis for business cases.
- Support the annual budgeting process and reforecast process.
- Extraction of data from systems to calculate quarterly sales bonus payouts.
- Liaising with Finance shared services as required.
- Assisting Finance Director on ad-hoc special projects and costing exercises.
- Supporting Nationals finance team on projects outside of Solutions.
- A fullyy qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA accountant.
- Degree level or equivalent in a numerical subject.
- Experience of working in a Finance team supporting a sales environment,
- Analytical skills ,strong attention to detail and experience of financial modelling.
- Someone who can translate complex issues and findings into simple language for all to understand to influence business decisions.
- Experience of working with remote finance shared services.
- High level of emotional intelligence
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment to tight deadlines.
- Advanced skills in MS Office and in particular Excel and Powerpoint.
- Experience of SAP BPC would be advantageous but not essential.
- Salary from £50,000 to £60,000
- Private healthcare
- Contributory pension