Financial Reporting Manager
- As a member of this team, you know your accounting principles and the full accounting process end to end.
- You'll, analyse, interpret, prepare and present financial and budgetary reports
Our client is one of the UK's preeminent property investment firms. Our client was established specifically to invest in housing over the long term with a particular focus on shared ownership. The finance team consists of a savvy group of individuals who work in a dynamic and forward-thinking office in South West London.
The key responsibilities of the Financial Reporting Manager will:
- Be able to work in a cross-functional, fast-paced environment and lead and drive operational initiatives.
- Work with large data volumes to automate reporting, create simple-to-use dashboards.
- Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, identify gaps, reconcile differences and determine risks.
- Be responsible for all functional spending, variance analyses and other analyses required by senior management.
- Prepare and present monthly management accounts for a number of entities.
- Drive efficiency and enhance controls in month end close and quarterly reporting operations, designing and implementing new processes and infrastructure as needed.
- Manage, develop and maintain a high-performing Finance team.
- Comply with statutory responsibilities in particular VAT returns.
- Produce all statutory accounts (including consolidated accounts) and audit documentation.
- Authorise weekly payment runs.
- Liaise with external financial parties (auditors, tax authorities, VAT inspections, bankers).
The successful Financial Reporting Manager will have:
- ACCA or CIMA qualification/be a qualified Accountant.
- Team management experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and driven.
- Ability to work well under pressure and be able to hit the ground running.
- Tech savvy and process driven.
- Internal audit experience preferred.
The Financial Reporting Manager will receive:
- A competitive day rate of £250-280 based on previous experience.
- A vibrant working environment in South West London
- The potential for on-going work at the end of the contract