Finance Business Partner
This role is an exciting Regional Business Partner position offering excellent career progression in a growing corporate backed business.
The successful individual will partner with regional senior management throughout the business whilst supporting the wider group on ad hoc projects.
A leading business owned by an instantly recognisable US owned brand on an acquisitive growth strategy.
- Provide 'real time' support and analysis, to be a trusted advisor and to add value that will assist in decision making
- Actively influence day to day decisions, shaping strategy and the direction of the business
- To be the 'translator' between finance, Operations and individual brands
- Be commercially aware, understanding and anticipating the needs of both operations and management
- Possess strong core business skills including influencing, stakeholder management and presentation skills
- Be able to learn from the past to drive future decision making
- Provide value adding support to the team, ensuring the company's values are at the forefront in all that they do
- Strong Business and analytical skills.
- Experience in presenting information to senior stakeholders as well as external stakeholders.
- Highly commercial and results driven with skills in bringing a creative as well as an innovative approach.
- Advanced MS Excel skills as well as strong skills with other MS IT platforms.
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Team Player
An experience of using POWER BI would be desireable
Business Partnering Experience with a variety of non-finance stakeholders
£40000 to £45000 depending on experience.