Mars Finance Leadership Experience
6 days left
- Level of qualification
- Not qualified
MARS FINANCE LEADERSHIP EXPERIENCE (MFLE)
How high do you want to go? If you’ve set your sights on the top then the Mars Finance Development Program is a great start. Because you’ll find alumni of our MFLE program leading businesses in many sectors, as Strategic Leaders. At Mars you’ll grow beyond your current aspirations and develop the whole you.
HOW THE PROGRAM WORKS?
During these 3 years on the MFLE, you will work on 3 different placements: for example a supply-focused role, a consumer-focused role and a financial control role. One of these placements will be based in another European country in any of our categories (Chocolate, Petcare or Food) ensuring you get the invaluable international experience you need to make it to the top.
WHAT THE FUTURE HOLDS?
After three years you will be an all round business advisor. You could be a finance manager with a team of your own and be well on your way to a job as a senior strategic financial leader within Mars. If you want a real finance job in a world class FMCG business, working to shape the strategy and future growth of brands you love, this program will open your eyes to a whole new world of finance.
COULD YOU BE THE BUSINESS LEADER?
- You will need to have a 2:1 degree in a Finance/Business related discipline or above in a Finance/Business related discipline
- You also need to have passion for people and the ambition to become a finance leader of the future
- We want people who can see things from a fresh viewpoint
- People who are passionate about working on our global brands
- People who know how to challenge, and when
- People, who are interested in subjects and trends in finance, comfortable with numbers and have strong analytical skills
- You must be internationally mobile and open to adapt to different cultures
WHAT WILL YOU GET?
We’ll support you to gain the prestigious CIMA qualification, give you the flexibility to choose your preferred learning method, and provide generous study leave to help you prepare and pay all your fees. We also have an ongoing commitment to your growth and development. You will be supported by great line manager, mentor, coach and buddy and you will be given the opportunity to meet some of the best and brightest people in the business. While most of your learning will come through on-the-job experience, you’ll attend workshops to help you to develop all the skills you will need to become one of our future leaders and build a rewarding career.