Assistant Management Accountant
An exciting opportunity to join a well renowned automotive company in Bedford with a Nationwide presence, headquartered in the US. Going in to a role that is designed for a sharp Assistant Management Accountant to gain a variety of experience and progress quickly alongside studying.
A large automotive company headquartered in America but with a large strategically placed nationwide presence across the UK. Internationally recognised as one of the "Best Small Companies" repeatedly over the last few years due to their belief in investing in talent and promoting internal growth alongside the business. Committed to offering equal opportunities to all employees with a good corporate culture alongside an ethical view towards Environmental policies. With their offices being located in Bedford, making it easily commutable to anyone in the Bedford, Milton Keynes, Luton, Cambridge and North West London.
Key responsibilities to be covered by an Assistant Management Accountant:
- Assisting with Month End Management Accounts
- Reporting Journals to assist with Month End
- Previous experience with Reconciliations
- Accruals and Pre-payments
- Budgeting and Reporting
- Assisting in providing financial analysis and forecasting
- Advising on strategic and business planning
The successful candidate for an Assistant Management Accountant will have:
- Previous exposure to Month End Management Accounts
- Commencing AAT or CIMA or ACCA
- Good understanding of reconciliations and accruals
- Experience with reporting journals
- Ability to communicate with other members of the team
- Good attention to detail
An exciting opportunity to join a growing automotive company in an easily accessible location. The potential for development and progress through exposure and excellent personal development opportunities. Offering a competitive salary package alongside a host of other benefits including free events throughout the year.