This is a role for a credit controller to join the growing London team within the accountancy department. Currently we are experiencing a larger number of sales globally as our organisations growth continues. This is an exciting brand new operating for a sharp individual.
Page are proud to represent this globally established service provider with an exciting oportunity for a credit controller to join the London based team.
The main responsabilities of the credit controller will be:
- Collections of outstanding debts
- Chaising outstanding payments via phone and email
- working alongside an established collections team
- Work closely with sales team and senior manegment
- Take payments over the phone
- Credit check new clients
- Managing the full collections process
The successful candidate will have:
- 3 years exposure in a collections environment
- Strong communications skills
- Able to perform in a high volume environment
- Work well in a team environment
- Able to explain in detail a collection process
- Strong Excel skills are beneficial
the successful candidate will receive a competitive salary and have access to a full benefits package.