Finance Business Partner in Sheffield
A permanent finance business partner role in Sheffield.
The chance to deliver financial and commercial support across the business.
My client is a multinational utilities business looking to add to their growing finance team in Sheffield.
The key responsibilities of the Finance Business Partner role include:
- Analysis of customer pricing and profitability, review of the cost base and of site and process profitability
- Identify and help drive improvements to processes and reporting
- Provide support to bids, tenders and projects
- Perform post project appraisals
- Review of cost allocations in the management accounts
- Production of weekly flash and KPIs
- Production of monthly management accounts, annual business plan and quarterly forecasts
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Reconciliation between standard costs and management accounts
The successful Finance Business Partner candidate will be fully qualified (CIMA, ACA or ACCA) and will have a commercial mindset.
You will have strong Excel skills.
Time management is also critical, as this will be a busy and demanding role.
Finally, given the exposure that this role brings, you must display excellent gravitas and influencing skills.
A competitive package.
A company car.
A great benefits scheme.
Great progression opportunities.