A fantastic opportunity to a dynamic and progressive individual to join this highly rewarding position as an Accounts Administrator for this rapidly growing pharmaceuticals business operating from Cambridge. The successful Accounts Administrator will be taking up a 360 degree role handling a key number of accounts and consistently liaising with the client facing teams within the wider business.
A rapidly growing and dynamic pharmaceuticals business operating from state of the art facilities in the centre of Cambridge who can also offer parking. Presenting a fantastic opportunity to learn from a number of experienced professional as well continue to develop their own knowledge and skill set.
The Accounts Administrator will be responsible for:
- Working closely with the team leader in managing their own allocated portfolio of accounts
- Co-coordinating with the client facing teams to deliver projects in an accurate and timely manner
- Meeting with senior leaders on a regular basis
- Providing the financial administration for the accounts, including budget preparation and analysis
- Planning projects and their continued monitoring
- Assisting with the risk management and costing of projects
- Producing detailed and relevant reports to be delivered to senior leaders in the business
The successful Accounts Administrator will:
- An extremely driven and ambitious individual keen on personal progression and team success
- Advanced user of Excel, confident in handling large amounts of data
- Have previous exposure to handling a large number of client accounts and financial administration
- Confident in building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders within the business
- Be able to travel to a number of different offices as needed
The successful Accounts Administrator will be making a progressive career step to a market leading and globally recognised pharmaceuticals business operating from fantastic facilities in Cambridge. They will receive a highly competitive salary as well as a wide ranging benefits package, which would also include parking.