Senior Finance Analyst (CFO Advisory)
Do you have excellent communication skills? Do you have strong analytical skills with ability to act as a Finance Business Partner? We are looking for someone who will help us with:
- managing financials of WM EMEA locations via direct interaction with locations finance business partners
- updating senior management with most recent financial information and production of monthly management presentations
- supporting various core finance processes e.g. structure maintenance, planning, estimating, forecasting, monthly and quarterly closing
- providing financial analytics and recommendations to support senior management decisions and business growth.
You'll be working in CFO Financial Analysts Team in Krakow Business Park in Zabierzow, with daily interaction across Europe
We are part of the globally focused Wealth Management CFO Finance team partnering unit.
- at least 4-5 years of experience in the area of financial analysis/partnering, controlling or finance in general
- well organised and diligent team player with superior communication skills
- ability to work with various levels of stakeholders also under time pressure
- experience interacting and presenting to senior-level management
- with proactive but rational approach to suggest optimal possible solutions
- strong analytical thinking, problem solving skills and project management skills
- knowledge of financial industry with strong understanding of financials
- advanced knowledge of MS Excel skills and MS PowerPoint.
- fluent in English
- able to work independently and have initiative driven work-ethic
- able to prioritize own workload on a daily basis and you can flexibly manage different tasks at the same time
- able to question the status-quo and strive for process improvements.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.