Trainee Graduate Accountant
We have an exciting opportunity to join McDonald's Finance Graduate Scheme, with the successful candidate starting in the summer of 2019. The role is a structured, broad three-year rotational scheme specifically designed for final year undergraduates looking for a career in finance. The scheme will provide continuous rotational opportunities and is a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate or final year student to gain experience in the following areas:
- Operations Finance
- Strategic Finance
- Financial Reporting
- Construction Accounting
- Real Estate Finance
The new Trainee will initially spend time with key McDonald's suppliers and then move to our Head Office in East Finchley, North London where they will complete their training. Upon completion of the scheme there are significant opportunities within the Finance team to take on more challenging and leadership roles.
Those looking to apply should submit their CV alongside a cover letter which includes a brief paragraph on what you believe McDonald's should do to maintain their strong position in the current market. Applications will close on 15th March 2019.
- CV and cover letter submission (closing date 15th March 2019)
- Skype interview (w/c 25th March 2019)
- Assessment Day and Interview (w/c 8th April, in London)
- Final Interview
To liaise with external suppliers and all internal Corporate and Regional departments.
Build cooperative relationships with the wider Finance team.
Develop a close working relationship with key contacts in Legal, Restaurant Services and Construction teams.
Knowledge and Experience
We are looking for an ambitious, self-motivated and enthusiastic graduate to join our fast-paced finance team. The successful candidate will have graduated or be expecting to graduate with a 2:1 in any relevant discipline and should expect to hit the ground running! The candidate should have at least 3 B's at A-Level and a passion for Finance.
- Competitive Graduate Salary with London living allowance upon the move to London
- Fully provided for CIMA training and up to 20 days' study leave per year
- 25 days' Annual Leave per year, plus bank holidays
- 2 additional days of annual leave, upon completion of three years of service
- A day off for your birthday, each year
- Private Health Insurance
- Plus discounts at major UK retailers