2019 Graduate Finance Roles
Ferrovial Agroman is looking for Graduates to work on numerous Infrastructure projects. You will assist on and in some case be responsible for the day to day activities on a variety of Major UK infrastructure projects.
Contribute to the achievement of Health and Safety in accordance with company policy.
- Produce a monthly KPI report
- Manage account invoices from suppliers and reporting to figure up and to Head Office
- Payment approvals in line with company polices
- Assist with both internal and external audits on the project
- Work with the Joint Venture partners, Parent company and subsidiaries ensuring costs are invoiced to the correct codes and projects
- Work with various department heads to produce detailed cost reports of their department
- Assisting in the preparation of budgets, forecasts and actuals
- Promote the company values in all dealings with employees, clients, subcontractors and other external suppliers
- Studied Accounting/Finance Degree (or at least modules in Management Accounting, Financial Reporting, Auditing, Taxation)
- Good command of English language
- Strong proficiency in Excel & Experience in using SAP
- Studied Accounting/Finance Degree,(or at least modules in Management Accounting, Financial Reporting, Auditing, Taxation)
- Experience (Internships/Placement year) in Finance department [Desirable not essential]
Essential Criteria: Right to work in the UK & Ireland
Should you meet the above criteria, please click the link below to apply.
In 2019 we are looking for graduates to work on the Northern Line Extension, Thames Tideway Central and Heathrow Airport
Ref: FAUKIE 2019 Grad Finance