Accounts Payable Clerk
A fantastic opportunity for an Accounts Payable Clerk to make a career step to a leading pharmaceuticals business, in Cambridge, who are looking for the right candidate to progress alongside the business. Within this position the Account Payable Clerk will be responsible for the transactional processing of the purchase ledger, with the role progressing to more Accountant duties in the future.
A market leading pharmaceuticals business operating from state of the art facilities in Cambridge who have seen large scale growth in recent months and are looking to push this forward. They present a fantastically driven and ambitious working environment, that, although challenging is highly rewarding.
The Accounts Payable Clerk will be responsible for:
- Support the Finance Manager in the detailed and accurate processing of the business purchase ledger
- Producing the bank, balance sheet and supplier statement reconciliations
- Processing incoming purchase invoices
- Liaise with international entities across multiple currencies
- Produce detailed reports that can be presented to the Finance Manager
- Process weekly UK and International payment runs
The successful Accounts Payable Clerk will be:
- AAT Part-Qualified and actively looking to study ACCA or CIMA in the future
- Advanced user of Excel capable of handling large amounts of data
- A driven and ambitious individual keen on personal and team success
- Previously exposed to working with international entities and across multiple currencies
- Previous experience in a fast paced working environment
The successful candidate will be making a brilliant career move in the capacity as an Accounts Payable Clerk joining a dynamic and growing pharmaceuticals business in Cambridge. The successful candidate will be receiving a competitive salary alongside a wide ranging benefits package which will include study support for either ACCA or CIMA.