My client is an expanding VAT consultancy Practice in Sheffield who have recently diversified their own client base. They now need two VAT Specialists to service their new client base with all matters concerning VAT and dealing with HMRC
My client is an expanding Accountancy Practice in Sheffield
The VAT Specialist roles are both based in Sheffield and encompass the following responsibilities within the new VAT planning facility my client now offers:
- Liaising with clients to answer technical VAT queries
- Analysing client data to effectively assist with client's completion of their VAT returns
- Assist with preparation of VAT returns
- Compliance with HMRC - risk analysis, liaising with all key stakeholders to ensure any issues and opportunities are highlighted
- Maintenance of the quality of client's existing VAT workings
The VAT Specialist positions, based in Sheffield, are for varying levels of experience with the salary ranging from £25,000 to £40,000 depending on experience.
Both roles require candidates who have already had experience in the world of VAT Consultancy, regardless of the level being applied for.
The right candidate will come from Practice having worked in VAT and will have the outlined skillset above for an external client base
Must have excellent communication skills and be confident working on various client's sites
I will consider all levels (up to £40,000) of experience, so please apply if you have the background required
All levels will be considered for the VAT Specialist roles. The salary ranges between £25,000 - £40,000, depending on experience - this will be vetted before sending CV's to the client
The chance to work with an excellent, growing firm whose clients are well-known across the country