Senior Bookkeeper/Xero Specalist
Able to asist and train client in Xero Software
My client is looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our busy team within a top 15 accountancy firm. This role, reporting to client Managers, will be client facing, and provides an opportunity to develop client management, reporting and bookkeeping skills within a supportive and collaborative environment. You will be the Xero Champion and expert within the business and will carry out multiple implementation projects and training work.
As the largest and fastest growing region of my clients buisenss they are looking for highly skilled entrepreneurial individuals to join to the team to assist us in achieving our strategic goal of being the number one advisor to owner managed businesses.
They are a top 15 accountancy firm specialising within the owner managed business area across the UK. A well-established firm since the 1930's with an entrepreneurial and dynamic feel who are continuing to grow nationally as well as regionally.
- Carrying out Xero training for a wide range of businesses
- Implementation and backfill projects on Xero & Receipt Bank
- Provide on-going Xero support to internal and external clients
- Identify Xero add ons to assist clients with their business and accounting processes
- Coordinate and oversee monthly bookkeeping and preparation of quarterly VAT returns
- Preparation of management information for clients & internal managers
- Discussions with clients on management information and identifying areas for improvement
- Building and maintaining good working relationships with clients
- Advanced knowledge of Xero a must
- Experience using Receipt Bank
- Minimum 3 - 4 years bookkeeping experience
- Previous practice experience is a must
The Senior Bookkeeper will have the below skills:
- Strong organisational skills and time management
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Attention to detail
The Senior Bookkeeper role is offering a highly competitive salary, progression within the team and study support if required.