Interim Finance & Grants Manager
- Short term Finance & Grants Manager role.
- Working for a large charity that operate globally.
This charity are one of the largest charities in the UK and are leading the way in their field. They operate both nationally and internationally and are constantly expanding. This person would need to add value to the international arm of the organisation.
- Effectively business partner with Regional Managers and actioning effective planning with Budget Holders.
- Maintenance of both restricted and unrestricted funding.
- Responsibility for the monthly Management Accounts.
- To review all bank and cash reconciliations.
- Line management of one junior member of staff.
- Must be a fully qualified accountant.
- Must have experience working within an NGO and with remote teams.
- Experience working with charity SORP, unrestricted, and restricted grants.
- Must have exceptional communication skills.
£200-£275 a day