PMO Analyst Finance & Portfolio Planning
- Level of qualification
This is a fantastic permanent opportunity for a qualified accountant who has experience and enjoys working in a project oriented environment. Working in support of Project Managers and liaising with external suppliers this role offers requires an analytical approach to ensure projects stay on track
This pioneering and collaborative Financial Services firm have a household name on the market. Housed in Edinburgh City Centre and offering a position with fantastic exposure.
IT Supplier Financial Management
- Setting up and maintaining the finance process with the IT Supplier (invoicing etc).
- Financial reporting between the company and IT Supplier.
- Documentation of requests and financial forecasts of Project Information sent between company and Supplier.
Project/ Portfolio Financial Management
- Month End ledger review for project costs and meetings and liaise back to Project Managers.
- MI production in support of PM's.
- Helping project teams understand the Financial aspects of the Impact assessments.
- Reporting pack preparation for Governance meetings
- Budget Governance vs Actuals
- Tracking Approval References
- Support Managers of Tooling budget
- Travel analysis and reporting
- Resourcing - Demand Management and Resource Costing
Purchase Order/Invoice Tracking
- Raise and track all change IT/resourcing purchase orders
- Resourcing month end process where invoices are checked against actuals and assigned to the correct cost centre in the Ledger
This succesfull candidate will be:
- A qualified Accountant.
- Experience working in a Project oriented environment
- Ability to adapt to change quickly, calmly and positively
- Financial Services industry experience
- Jira and Ariba
Fantastic opportunity with household name. Competitive salary and the opportunity to work with a highly rated employer in the Financial Services Industry.