1 day left
- Level of qualification
FP&A support in the reporting of UK&I financials ensuring accuracy and timeliness of deliverables for all phases of the reporting process (actuals, forecast, budget).
Business Partner with Finance and non Finance teams to understand financial performance within their respective areas
Huge multinational business with UK headquarters
- Excellent excel skills
- Ability to analyse high level data and linking from one system to another.
- Resilient and motivated with drive and determination to identify and resolve issues.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to produce financial reports in a clear and concise manner for financial and non-financial personnel.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Ability to work under pressure; think clearly and act decisively.
- Salary competitive with market rate
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Join a business with great opportunities to progress