A fantastic opportunity for an Accounts Assistant to continue to grow their skill set and knowledge within this fast paced and dynamic FMCG, primarily leading the purchase ledger function. Within this role the Accounts Assistant will be responsible for the purchase ledger transactional processing alongside assisting the senior finance team with month end duties.
A dynamic and ambitious FMCG who have a widely renowned brand name and are currently looking to make large advancements into their sector. Alongside this growth has seen a need to add a member to their tight knit finance team who provide a fantastic working environment to operate from, as well as having fantastic facilities, they truly are offering a rewarding career step.
The Accounts Assistant will be responsible for:
- Performing the purchase ledger transactional processing
- Bank, balance sheet and supplier statement reconciliations
- Review and process all purchase orders and invoices
- Processing the weekly payment runs, across the UK and internationally
- Producing detailed reports which will be shared with senior members of the finance team
- Assisting with the implementation of new systems and processes
The successful Accounts Assistant will be:
- AAT part qualified and looking to study either CIMA or ACCA in the future
- Strong user of Excel capable of V Lookups and Pivot Tables
- Experienced in working with multiple currencies with international entities
- Experienced in working across a number of different accounting soft wares
- A driven and ambitious individual keen on personal and team development and success
- Proven in the transactional processing of the purchase ledger
The successful Accounts Assistant will be making a rewarding career step which will provide the opportunity for personal growth and career advancement. Operating within this growing FMCG, working from Cambridge, the successful candidate will receive a competitive salary alongside a wide ranging benefits package which can offer study support.