This is a hands on, technical Management Accountant role where the candidate will be expected to be involved in all elements of finance. Completion of ad hoc projects required as determined by the line manager.
A reasonably sized charity based in Slough are looking for a Management Accountant to assist the finance team through some structural changes as year end approaches.
The key responsibilities of the Management Accountant:
- Technically able
- Preparation of year end accounts
- Liaison with auditors
- Month end
- Statutory accounts
- Ad hoc projects
- Understanding of charity accounts, SORP understanding is essential
The successful Management Accountant:
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Charity background (SORP accounting)
- Demonstratable experience of all the key responsibilities
Office location based in Slough
£250 - £270 per day