Audit & Accounts Senior
• Preparation and audit of statutory accounts to comply with UK GAAP and International auditing and accounting standards ;
• Preparation of accounts for partnership and sole traders.
• Preparation of management accounts.
• Responsible for the training and supervision of new and junior members of staff in all aspects of accountancy and audit, and the use of CCH accounting software, review work done by junior members of staff.
• Respond to and deal with general client queries, passing on to appropriate person for resolution where necessary.
• Maintain a keen interest in business development by promoting the firm and seeking new clients.
• Follow new client set up procedures in line with Money Laundering regulations and firm policies.
• Work with Partners and staff to provide a personal, professional service for the benefit of both clients and the firm.
• Such other duties as may be reasonably expected of the post holder; T echnical Requirements:
• Working knowledge of Outlook, Word and Excel
• Qualified ACA / ACCA or equivalent
• Experience in dealing with junior members of staff on-site.
• Good understanding of Corporate Tax, New UK GAAP and accounts disclosure.
• Preferable experience including media, and owner managed businesses.
• Working knowledge - CCH Pro-Audit Software & CCH Accounts Production; QuickBooks Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business