The Financial Controller is responsible for overseeing a multi-site finance team, business partnering with key operational stakeholders and offering strategic insight and market analysis to assist decision making. They will need to work closely with their Finance Managers to drive an efficient finance function.
My client is a commercially focused education and training organisation based in central Oxford.
The key responsibilities of the Financial Controller will be:
- Take ownership of the day-to-day running of the finance function across a number of sites.
- Review and aid in the preparation of monthly management packs and year end accounts.
- Assist in strategic decision making by providing in-depth analysis on a number of projects.
- Assist in the preparation and review of annual budgets with key stakeholders.
- Manage a multi-site finance team.
- Continually review and improve the efficiency of the finance function.
The ideal candidate for the Financial Controller role will be:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified.
- Demonstrable experience of managing a team.
- IT/Excel proficient.
- Have an interest in process improvement.
- Able to communicate effectively with non-finance colleagues.
My client is offering between £50,000 - £55,000 and additional benefits.