Senior Interim Accountant.
My exclusive client is currently seeking an Interim Senior Accountant on a contract basis. This role will last at least 6 months.
Market leading organisation.
- Preparation of statutory accounts.
- Assist in tax analysis
- Assist in the audit process in preparing the required data for auditors as requested.
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations - monthly reconciliation & clearing of balance sheet accounts in particular pension related accounts, wages related control accounts, duty reconciliation, insurance reconciliation and rates reconciliation.
- Responsible for the control of all interfaces with the ERP System
- Business Process Owner for IT related projects impacting accounting - driving continuous improvement in control and reporting
- SAP - Month end, year end, chart of accounts, master data management.
- Commercially minded qualified accountants (ACA/CIMA/ACCA)
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills and the ability to influence at all levels. Ability to communicate effectively and succinctly
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills to be able to work closely with senior management, and have a track record of preparing analysis and recommendations for key stakeholders
- Assertive and independent with the ability to cope effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines
Logical, organised and thorough approach to work
- Demonstrate the ability to go above and beyond their day job, improving processes and promoting and selling the finance function to the business
Excellent long term day rate is available for the successful Interim Senior Accountant.