Excellent opportunity for AAT4 or a Part Qualified ACCA/CIMA to make their BIG move! Superb progression role!
Permanent & Full Time
£20-25,000 per annum + study package!
Do you feel as if your current role has run it's course? No room to progress and develop? This might be for you; supporting the Finance Manager in this up and coming business, you will already be a highly independent and autonomous assistant accountant, taking accounts up to trial balance and capable (with a bit of support and training) of running the month end process. You will need to be at least AAT4 qualified and ideally will have made significant ground in your ACCA or CIMA studies. Your duties will include;
- Management of accounts payable and receivable
- Bank reconciliation's
- Balance sheet reconciliation.
- Month end reporting.
- Control and reconcile stock
- Prepare/process weekly and monthly payroll
- Process nominal ledger journals, pre-payments and accruals
- Control of fixed assets register
- Updating the cashbook
- Variance analysis and reporting
- Preparation and submission of quarterly VAT returns
- Assisting in the preparation of annual budgets.
- Preparation for Audit
This requires a good understanding of Microsoft Excel; you will be using Pivot Tables and V-Lookups for data manipulation and analysis, so you must be confident with those applications
This role would be perfect for someone who has played the part of a "one person finance team", who likely reports into an external accountant. Due to the company structure, we are looking for a candidate who wants to run their own finance department in the next 12-18 months and has the confidence, training and experience to make that ambition a reality.
If you want to discuss this role, then call Emma Lewis on 01792 642 042. You can apply online by uploading your CV with as much relevant information as possible.