The client is looking for an experienced Management Accountant ideally with Finance Business partner experience. There will be emphasis around month end reporting, planning and business partner support.
An amazing client to work for who always provide their employees with continued support to grow their career. They're growing continuously each year and really making their mark within a competitive market.
- Cost centre and internal order allocations, and standard costing and under/over absorption.
- Lead Month end review meeting with HoC & FD, to ensure full timely review of all data.
- Responsibility for preparation of The Monthly Reporting Book, and Exec Summary for review by HoC/FD, and submission to Corporate.
- To disseminate accurate budget information down to all budget holders on a timely basis
- Provide further detailed analysis as required by Management.
- Maintain all internal planning spreadsheets to a high degree of accuracy, and ensure standardisation amongst spreadsheets.
The ideal candidate must be at least part qualified with strong experience in Management Accounts. They're looking for someone to hit the ground running and able to deal with high workload.
The successful candidate will receive a salary of up to £33,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits.