Client Strategy Officer - Finance Analyst
Are you an analytic thinker? Do you have good relationship management, communication and project management skills? Are you interested in identifying and defining key metrics to optimize performance and enable decision making? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
- work collaboratively across Finance to provide analytical insights to the Client Strategy Office business to derive actionable insights and outcomes from financial data
- support and review key business financial management reports
- prepare monthly estimate, forecast and track operating plan shifts
- partner with the business, IT and Finance colleagues to design and implement key financial metrics to report client segment performance and track against business case targets
- participate in the preparation of the Client Strategy office 3-year strategic financial plan
- coordinate with Finance colleagues to proactively maintain organizational and financial structures
- stay abreast of current business and industry trends.
You’ll be working in the Global Wealth Management CFO function located in Krakow, Poland as part of the global Client Strategy Office Finance business partnering team. The team provides advice and constructive challenge to the Client Strategy Office, focusing on its activities, performance and business cases to optimize the use of the firm's financial resources, as well as acting as the primary point of contact for senior management on Finance matters.
– a degree in finance, economics or accounting, coupled with good written and verbal communication skills
– 3-5 years' experience in a finance or related function, with financial services industry knowledge preferred
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
– experience in preparing estimates/forecasting/planning/target setting
– interest in designing and implementing key financial metrics using business intelligence tools
– a proven track record of delivering high quality and timely results
– high proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and Essbase, with Think Cell experience a plus
– intellectually curious and take ownership to solve problems
– clear, structured and have action-oriented thinking
– able to synthesize analyses and articulate results to the business
– a team player who is self-sufficient and holds yourself accountable for your responsibilities
– comfortable interacting with colleagues at different levels and can build trusted relationships
– someone who embraces collaboration, constructive challenge and shows integrity
– able to work flexible hours, when needed.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.