Management Accountant, Commercial, ACA, ACCA, CIMA, Nottingham, £35,000 - £40,000p/a
Hays Senior Finance are delighted to be working with a global business to assist in their search for a commercially focused Management Accountant.
This is a newly created role that will sit in the Commercial Finance team and will see you report to the Commercial Finance Manager.
You will essentially bridge the gap between the Financial Accounting and Commercial team who are all based at the European Corporate Head Office in Nottingham. You will also have some correspondence with the global HQ in the US.
Brief overview of responsibilities:
- Preparation of financial and management reports, including trend analysis, investigation of queries, and budget versus forecast
- Review monthly financial reports prior to distribution
- Oversee balance sheet and month-end queries, produced by Assistant Management Accountant.
- Assist with the monthly forecasting process
- Develop reporting processes to drive cost savings
- Build strong relationships with Financial Accounting, and work together to ensure accurate and efficient reporting and resolution of queries.
- Work alongside other members of the Commercial team to drive improvements in systems, processes, reporting, budgeting and forecasting.
- Assist in the annual budgeting process through data collection and trend analysis
This position would suit a newly qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) accountant already in a commercial finance role or someone qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with the right personality and attitude to move into a more commercial and business facing finance position.
You will be joining a business with a truly global presence and an excellent track record of staff development. and progression.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.