Finance Business Partner
An exciting opportunity for an experienced finance professional who will be operating within an established, but also growing consultancy firm in Cambridge in an exciting Finance Business Partner position. Within this role the Finance Business Partner will be responsible for building key relationships between the finance and wider team alongside providing financial analysis and support to ensure project successes.
An established consultancy firm brimming with drive and ambition operating from fantastic facilities in the historic heart of Cambridge. Promoting an employee first ethos they look to grow and develop their employees with a brilliant working environment and constant contact with senior members of the team from who you can learn from.
The Finance Business Partner will be responsible for:
- Providing essential financial assistance to international arms of the business through detailed analysis and reports
- Provide extensive budget and forecasting reports to assist with business projects
- Working closely with key stakeholders to ensure they receive detailed and accurate financial information, ensuring the success of all projects
- Assist the wider team with variance reports against budget and forecasts
- Leading the quarterly forecasting alongside the annual budget process
- Assisting with any systems changes or new implementation
- Providing financial support for new international projects
- Assisting with the coordination of audits when necessary
The successful Finance Business Partner will be:
- An experienced finance professional with a proven business partnering background
- Previously exposed to the management of existing projects and implementation of new projects
- CIMA, ACCA or CCAB part qualified
- Advanced user of Excel with strong skills across a number of systems
- Strong communication skills, capable of building and maintaining key stakeholder relationships
- Extensive reporting budgeting and forecasting experience
- Able to undertake international travel when necessary
The successful Finance Business Partner will be joining a truly rewarding position within this ambitious consultancy firm, marking a fantastic career move for the successful applicant. The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary as well as a wide ranging benefits package including a generous pension and holiday.