My Peterborough Client are currently looking for a full time, permanent Administration Assistant to join them in an admin and secretarial capacity
The successful candidate will join the office to ensure all administration duties are carried out in a timely and efficient manner such as scanning, printing, copying, filing, preparing letter, and assisting with secretarial and reception work.
This Professional services company have an urgent requirement for a permanent Administration Assistant in their Peterborough offices who will represent the business daily and will need to have a professional and friendly manner.
- Deal with incoming post and client records to including scanning, logging and processing
- Answering the telephone and directing queries to the appropriate place
- Creating letters, typing of file notes, strategic reports and proposals
- Printing and binding of accounts, reports and marketing material
- Database management of client and contact records on our internal systems CCH
- Filing and archiving
- Assisting the Administration Team as and when required
- Adhoc duties as and when required
- Experience in a professional office environment and admin and secretarial capacity previously
- Good communication skills
- Organisation skills/time management
- Methodical and attention to detail
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office: Excel, Outlook, Word