Senior Finance Business Partner
Lead the Business Partnering team of 2 to deliver detailed forecasts, budgets and monthly variance analysis across the UK businesses. Provide clear reporting and commentary to senior management to support financial decision making and cost control initiatives across the business.
A global business that offers plenty of progression opportunities
- Manage the forecast, budget and monthly results timetable to meet deadlines and deliver detailed analysis to support business decision making.
- Develop and implement streamlined financial reporting and forecasting processes to provide information to the business to enable it to deliver to its financial targets
- Manage and mentor the Business Partnering team of 2 to achieve the team's goals and develop individual career progression.
- Fully participate and manage the month end routines to ensure accurate accounting to strict deadlines, prepare supporting schedules for P&L and Balance Sheet accounts.
- Work with Senior Management to identify P&L risks and opportunities and support implementation of cost control and income generating initiatives.
Must have a track record of managing and developing staff
Business partnering to include excellent written and spoken communication and Excel and Powerpoint presentation skills
Advanced Excel including scenario modelling
£50,000 - £60,000 + Bonus