Accounts Payable Administrator
Page Personnel are currently recruiting for an Accounts Payable Administrator, this role will be responsible for invoices and credits correspondence, weekly payments runs and managing supplier relationships.
The client is a leading logistics company they have a large offices across the country and have an excellent reputation within Financial services, they now require an Accounts Payable Administrator.
The key responsibilities for the Accounts Payable Administrator are:
- Monitoring and replying to queries in line with the SLA's
- Process invoices and credits, in a timely manner
- Reconcile accounts across the organisation including debt balancing and un allocated cash
The successful candidate for the role of Accounts Payable Administrator are:
- Finance qualification - Desirable
- Want to work in Financial Services - Essential
- Good attention to detail - Essential
£19,000 + Progression + Holidays + Parking