In this role you will be responsible for the UK sites, delivering fast and reliable/accurate financial information.
One of the UK's leading manufacturing organisations, a very well established business who are going through very quick growth.
- Perform month end close process to ensure timely and accurate delivery of monthly results.
- Support preparation of bridge from US GAAP reporting to stat reporting .
- Support US GAAP and stat audits for both UK sites, ensuring no material adjustments. Support Director of Tax with local UK tax filings as needed.
- Provide financial support to FP&A for annual budget process.
- Support finances, including oversight & approve applicable account reconciliations and monthly trend analysis.
- Support M&A activities as needed
- Ensure compliance with all policies as it relates to accounting, payables and procurement, as well as company travel and purchasing card usage.
- Assist with development of policies as needed, to support new processes as technology or other aspects change the landscape.
- Ensure compliance with external regulations for financial reporting.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Knowledge of financial reporting and analysis
- Experience with complex and intergrated systems
- Strong financial analysis experience
- Strong written, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to organise and manage multiple projects and attention to detail
Up to £53,000 + Benefits