Senior Payroll Officer
An exciting position for an experienced payroll professional within a growing and busy consultancy firm in a Senior Payroll Officer capacity. Within this role the Senior Payroll Officer will be responsible for assisting the payroll manager with the management and control of the business payroll function as well as assisting in any project or process changes.
A dynamic and busy consultancy firm who operate out of fantastic facilities in the heart of Cambridge. They provide a fantastic working environment with a close knit team as well as providing a brilliant work life balance.
The Senior Payroll Officer will be responsible for:
- Assisting the payroll manager in managing and controlling the business payroll
- Ensuring all company employees are paid accurately and on time using ADP Freedom
- Ensure all statutory payment is process correctly using ADP
- Assist with the implementation of new projects and streamlining of current processes
- Prepare monthly reports and analysis to support the forecasting and budget process
- Producing any manual calculations that are required
- Assist with international payments to employees in overseas entities
The successful Senior Payroll Officer will:
- Be experienced in using ADP Freedom
- Hold prior experience in multi-site and international payrolls
- Advanced user of Excel capable of V Lookups and Pivot tables
- Have up to date knowledge of HMRC and tax legislation
- Previous experience in system implementation
- A driven and dynamic individual keen on personal and team success
The successful Senior Payroll Officer will be making a fantastic career step with a leading consultancy firm, taking on key responsibilities within the payroll function of the business. They will also be working within a fantastic working environment as well as receiving a highly competitive salary and benefits package.