This role in Richmond for a financial accounting role is for a 12 month FTC (Maternity Cover). This is a great mix between financial and management accounting
This is a great opportunity to put your prior experience to use.
The client based in Richmond upon Thames is a worldwide known brand within the FMCG sector.
The culture at this business is one of a kind, everyone within finance is intelligent, hands on and ready to get their sleeves rolled up and get stuck in - the offices are great too!
Based just on the edge of Richmond, lunches and coffees are only a stones throw away.
There are always new ideas and avenues to be explored within this company, and what they want from a new employee is to see them add value to the role and the team.
The successful Management Accountant will be responsible for:
- Leads end to end accounting and the timely, quality, with perspective preparation of the company's monthly accounts.
- Preparation of the management accounts
- Preparation of the statutory accounts
- TAX, including VAT and corporation
- Review of balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparing variance analysis
The ideal candidate will have experience within the following:
- Fully qualified ACCA or ACA
- FMCG experience would be beneficial
- Mastery in Excel and working experience with SAP are a must.
- Self-motivated individual with exceptional organisation skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced tight deadline environment, with close and remote teamwork
- Strong technical experience, including tax computations
The Management Accountant role within Richmond upon Thames, comes with a competitive salary between £45-60k dependant on experience as well as a comprehensive benefits package.