12 Month FTC Assistant Accountant
Part-Qualified Assistant Accountant Job Coventry, up to £30,000 plus benefits.
Your new company
An impressive and well established SME manufacturing company based in Coventry are looking to recruit a hardworking and conscientious Assistant Accountant for a maternity cover contract lasting until 31st January 2020. The role is due to start immediately.
Your new role
As the Assistant Accountant you will be responsible for:
- verification and authentication of accounts documentation.
- upkeep of general ledgers, journal adjustments, accruals, pre-payments, etc.
- recording and posting cash receipts.
- calculation of stock and WIP figures.
- preparation of monthly payments schedules
- inter-Company and Group transactions
- production of monthly management statements.
- production of monthly and quarterly US GAAP Group reports.
- production of monthly and quarterly cash forecasts
- preparation of year end figures for annual audit.
- annual P11D reporting.
- any other duties reasonably expected in a busy multi-company multi-currency accounts department.
What you'll need to succeed
- A recognised accounting qualification to at least AAT Technician/Studying towards CIMA or ACCA
- Relevant experience gained in the accounts office of a modern enterprise operating in a highly competitive market, with hands-on experience of all ledgers
- Advanced Excel Skills
- An enquiring and analytical mind, with a solid grasp of the underlying principles of accountancy
What you'll get in return
Up to £30,000 salary depending on experience. Working hours: 9:00am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday. 25 days holiday, cycle scheme, study support.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.