Purchase Ledger Assistant
To process invoices and expense claims.
Our client, a market leading financial services firm, is seeking an AP Clerk to join their growing finance team.
Staff Expense Claims
- Reviewing expenses using the Expense-Work system ensuring they are completed correctly
- Dealing with staff expense queries
- Co-ordination of weekly payment to staff by BACS
Purchase Ledger duties
- Matching and processing invoices onto the Proactis system
- Reconciling supplier statements to the SUN/Proactis systems
- Supplier set ups and amendments
- Filing of authorised invoices, and any other ad hoc duties
- Educated to GCSE level with a minimum of grade b at Mathematics.
- Good communication skills and able to liaise with senior staff and suppliers.
- Good working knowledge of Excel and willing to learn other computer systems.
- Knowledge of Proactis, SUN and Vision software would be advantageous.
An opportunity to join one of the UK's most respected financial services firm.