NEW! IBA Accountant- City of London- £25,000-£28,000 (12m FTC to go perm)
Your new company
A Leading insurance business is looking to expand their IBA department due to a growing work load. Part of a wider group of businesses this company can offer great future opportunities for your career.
Your new role
The successful IBA Accountant will be responsible for:
· Allocation of cash
· Handling external queries
· Making payments
· Credit Control
· Promptly chasing all Legacy Items, invoices and large upcoming premiums within specified timelines
· Reconciliation of externally generated accounts
· Reconciliation of returned generated accounts
· Review of debts for funding cases
· Review of legacy and aged items
· Monitoring and clearance of non collectable items
· Journal creation
· Reconciliation of internal hold accounts
· Review of non payable transactions
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to have 2 years IBA experience and will ideally have had experience with the system Xchanging. You will have some credit control experience and will have an inquisitive nature.
What you'll get in return
The successful IBA Accountant will receive a competitive salary with great company benefits!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.