Retail Business Partner
A Retail Business Partner role to support the operations team in monitoring, developing and enhancing the financial and operational performance retail units. Take a proactive approach to analysing market fluctuations and reporting where appropriate.
This Stockport client has a rich local heritage and remains a family owned business after nearly 200 years, despite having a global presence.
- Take the lead in developing business models to support business decisions. These could include Capital Expenditure requests and Rent models
- Proactively support the business by providing detailed analysis relating to a wide range of topics including market analysis, prospect and pricing models, return on investment and marketing initiatives
- Development of timely Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and management reporting with presentations to management
- Support Business Development Manager to produce business cases by ensuring that they're commercially viable and produce an acceptable return
- Add value to proposals and investment decisions and insight into forecasting and planning processes, such as Budgets, Capital plans etc.
- Evaluate and challenge pub and pub segment performance with the Operations Manager and BDMs
- Deliver presentations to the retail operations (Managed and Tenanted pubs) team, reporting key findings and supporting business discussions
- Regular onsite retail business partnering for estate visits to gain an understanding of key challenges / business aims
- Continuous evaluation and management of gaming machines and iDraught installations/information. iDraught being the system the business uses to monitor how our pubs dispense and maintain the quality of the beer we sell to our customers
- Contributing to the yearly process of establishing tenanted house rents payable via setting the annual Fair Maintainable Trade (FMT) figures. This process looks at each pub individually and estimates how much that pub is selling and the associated costs it is incurring. From this we can arrive at a yearly rent we believe the business can sustain and which the tenant should pay
- Understand and build policies that lead to better efficiencies across the business
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualified
- Proactive and able to suggest new methods of working
- Works well in a fast-paced environment
- Good communication and time management skills
- Strong business acumen
- Proactive approach to developing the Retail Business Partner role
- Full-clean UK driving license
- PQE accountancy experience
This Retail Business Partner role has a competitive salary and exposure to a dynamic industry