Project Accountant Cardiff
• Managing the client reporting process
• Involvement in change projects and setting up new reporting processes
• Preparing inputs for fee earner KPI reporting and review of Firmwide reports.
• Implementing improvements to the overall process and controls.
• Maintaining fee earner records.
• Co-ordinate the annual review of charge-out rates.
• Calculation of unit cost rates and subsequent analysis of profitability reporting.
• Identifying and driving forward the implementation of process improvements in terms of efficiencies and the control environment.
• Involvement of any ad-hoc projects as and when they arrive. The ideal candidate will be professional, self-motivated and positive individual with an excellent track record of achievement and development within a similar role, a good understanding of practice management account and account systems and the ability to actively engage in the business. The role requires and individual with excellent organisation skills, excellent attention to detail and a focus on accuracy and pro-active approach to identifying and putting in place process improvements to ensure the needs of the partnership are met. The successful candidate will be ACCA/CIMA qualified, have strong IT skills with an excellent working knowledge of MS Excel data extraction and analysis techniques and experience in the using accounting packages Elite/SAP. On offer is the opportunity to take on an interesting and varied role within the legal sector at a reputable legal practice. Apply today with Sallie Jones at TSR Legal Recruitment to register your interest for this role or apply directly for the role below. This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/84572904