An exciting opportunities for an experienced Assistant Accountant in which they can continue to develop their skill set and study within this leading consultancy firm based in the heart of Cambridge. Within this role as Assistant Accountant the successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the finance team with the company projects and working alongside the other senior members across the business.
A growing and busy consultancy firm based in Cambridge who are operating out of state of the art facilities and can offer fantastic progression both in skill set and qualification. A close knit and driven finance team who offer a rewarding career step within a fantastic working environment.
The Assistant Accountant will be responsible for:
- Producing detailed reports and analysis on SAP
- Attending senior project meetings and liaising with senior members of the finance team and across the business
- Assisting the project accountant with the budget and forecasting of projects
- Assisting the project accountant with variance reports, able to foresee problems within the projects
- Aiding the finance team with transactional duties such as expenses and invoices
- Assisting with and process changes or system implementations that will occur
- Aiding the team with international tax and statutory requirements
The successful Assistant Accountant will be:
- Actively pursuing either their ACCA, CIMA or ACA
- Previously exposed to a commercial and fast paced atmosphere
- Confident in building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders within the business
- Advanced user of Excel capable of handling large amounts of data
- Previously experienced process changes and new system implementation
- Driven and ambitious individual keen on personal as well as team development and success
The successful Assistant Accountant will be making a fantastic career step for this dynamic and fast growing consultancy firm operating from their Cambridge office. They will be receiving a fantastic development plan in terms of their skill set and studies, alongside this the successful candidate will receive a competitive salary and will work from fantastic facilities.